Introducing PocketLab Notebook
Our team has been developing PocketLab Notebook, a cloud-based lab notebook, to meet the needs of science teachers, science students, and citizen scientists for collecting data inside and outside the classroom. We have tested PocketLab Notebook with hundreds of users to understand how to organize data, notes, images, videos, questions, responses, tables, and graphs all in one place, where you can easily perform and document a science experiment. Now, we are excited to announce the launch of PocketLab Notebook to our user community!
The three most important things you need to know about PocketLab Notebook:
1. The PocketLab Notebook will launch in the upcoming weeks on our web applications that works on Chromebooks, Macs, and Windows computers in the Chrome browser. Some functionality is also available on Android through the Chrome browser. Support for iOS is coming in 2020.
2. All the features of the PocketLab App you know and love are still FREE. New features of the PocketLab Notebook like saving data to the cloud and creating lab reports will also be FREE.
3. Teachers can also use PocketLab Notebook Pro which provides additional features to manage classroom and students' lab reports. PocketLab Notebook Pro will be available to select beta users who apply for Early Access Here.
PocketLab Extended Tour
- Free Early Access to PocketLab Notebook Pro
Get early access to PocketLab Notebook Pro by signing up for the beta. After signing up, you'll get a code that provides free access to PocketLab Notebook Pro for the remainder of the school year (June 2020). We'll proivde training materials and opportunities to give us feedback. Help make PocketLab Notebook a transformational tool in science classrooms around the world.
- PocketLab Notebook Getting Started Guide