PocketLab One is a science lab that fits in the palm of your hand. It’s compact, wireless, and jam-packed with awesome sensors. It measures; motion, acceleration, angular velocity, temperature, altitude and more! Connect your PocketLab One to your mobile device or computer, to instantly stream and record data, create graphs, and integrate your data with other software.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Measures: motion, acceleration, angular velocity, magnetic field, pressure, altitude and temperature
- Compatible with most smartphones, tablets, and computers
PocketLab One is a wireless sensor that sends data to the PocketLab App for exploring the world and building science experiments. We believe anyone can be a scientist, and we believe science should be fun and engaging.
PocketLab is a science lab that fits in the palm of your hand. PocketLab connects with a single button to a smart phone, tablet, Chromebook, or computer and instantly streams data that you can see and record. PocketLab measures motion, acceleration, angular velocity, magnetic field, pressure, altitude, and temperature. Using the PocketLab app, you can easily analyze your data, create graphs, and integrate your data with other software. PocketLab has the same features as lab equipment that costs thousands of dollars but is low cost and intuitive to use.
PocketLab One Sensor Functions
All the sensor functions are integrated into a small, rugged, and portable sensor device that can be attached to almost anything and used in almost any application. You can stream data from up to three measurements simultaneously to the PocketLab app and visualize the data in real-time.
- Angular Velocity
- Magnetic Field
- Barometric Pressure
- Ambient Temperature
PocketLab App Features
The PocketLab App
- Easy and intuitive to pick up and start using
- Record and analyze data in real-time
- Video Feature: Overlay data and video automatically (iOS only
- Simultaneously view Velocity, Acceleration, and Distance
- The easiest way to teach match graphs
- Turns almost any wheel into a real time speedometer
- Save data recordings to your CloudLab Science Notebook
- Create and share Lab Reports that investigate questions you're curious about
- Compare your weather data to publically available data from weather stations
PocketLab One Features
- Free Award Winning PocketLab and VelocityLab Apps
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows 10, and Mac OS
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection
- Powered by a replaceable coin cell battery
- Stream data in real-time then analyze the recorded data in the PocketLab app